The Ripa Ladrang Foundation is a non-profit organization formed to help promote, support and preserve Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism and in particular the Ripa Lineage.
Please upgrade your Flash Player
Guided by the visions of the Ripa Lineage holders, His Eminence Namkha Drimed Rabjam Rinpoche and his son, Gyetrul Jigme Rinpoche, the Ripa Ladrang Foundation sponsors a number of Dharma Projects that benefit humanity. Some of these projects include:
- The New Treasures Project - is a project to support the infrastructure and development of the Nepal Rigon Tashi Choeling Monastery. While the main structures already exist for this, a Guest House, Retreat Center, and additional schooling facilities still need to be built. Additionally, support of the general maintenance and upkeep of the monastery is needed in order to keep the Monastery in its present pristine condition.
- The Monk Sponsorship Project – is a project to provide yearly sponsorship of the Ripa Lineage Monks. This project ensures that all the monks needs are covered for a year (food, robes, and school supplies).
- The Elders Sponsorship Project – is a project to provide assistance to the elderly in need of support in the Tibetan Communities in Orissa, India.
- The Pure Water Project – is a project that provides clean water to communities in need. This project has provided clean water to communities in Orissa, India and is now expanding to other locations in India and Africa. This website provides details on The Pure Water Project.
- The Malaria Prevention Fund – is a project to help prevent the spread of Malaria in the Tibetan Communities in Orissa, India.